Attention Parents: We need your voice! We are currently seeking parent representatives for our School Site Council and ELAC committees. Please let us know if you are interested. We will be asking parents to vote for these positions at Open House on August 9th. Please email or call us to let us know and we will add your name to the ballot. (619) 628-5758, Yadira.firstname.lastname@example.org
Atención Padres de Familia: ¡Necesitamos su voz! Estamos buscando representantes de padres para nuestro Consejo Escolar y comité de ELAC. Por favor, háganos saber si está interesado. Les pediremos a los padres que voten por estos puestos en Open House el día 9 de agosto. Envíenos un correo electrónico o llámenos para informarnos si desea ser parte de algún comité y agregaremos su nombre a la boleta. (619) 628-5758, email@example.com
Attention Parents: Our first Coffee with the Principal will be Monday 8/6 at 8 a.m. in the Parent Center. Please join us as we get this year off to a great start!
Atención Padres de Familia: Nuestro primer Café con el Director será el lunes 8/6 a las 8 a.m. en el Centro de Padres. ¡Por favor, acompáñenos para dar inicio a este gran año!
CSF Meetings will be hosted in room 505 next week during lunch. Please join us to get information based on your class:
Tuesday 7/31: Sophomores
Wednesday 8/01: Juniors
Thursday 8/02: Seniors
If you have any questions, please see Ms. Baker or Mrs. Wolfe.
Visit the CSF page on our website for more details: MVH CSF
Mar Vista High now has an app! Use it for seeing our daily schedule, checking grades, staying up to date on campus news, and much more.
Access your free app in the App Store and Google Play – search Mar Vista High School.
The first day of school for all Mar Vista High students is July 23, 2018. Please Click Here to see the Bell Schedule for the 2018-2019 school year, as well as a weekly schedule for Semester 1.
Each day’s schedule and events can also be accessed on the School Calendar.
All Mar Vista High athletes must have a valid physical to register for MVH sports. South Bay Urgent Care is offering physicals to MVH athletes for $20 on July 21. Please see flyer for details: SPORTS PHYSICALS DAY
Visit the MVH Athletics Page for all details for Sports Tryouts.
Infinite Campus Online Registration Guide (English)
Infinite Campus Online Registration Guide (Spanish) https://drive.google.com/file/d/1WxSxbVBYo_oRVv1Nko5vl4R3rmT6rMTW/view
Online Registration (OLR) Tips:
This list of tips is meant to help you successfully navigate the online registration process. You should have access to video demonstrations as well.
Browser and device recommendations:
- Google Chrome is the preferred browser
- Firefox and Apple Safari browsers will work
- DO NOT USE Internet Explorer or Microsoft Edge
OLR General Tips:
- Parents of existing student who also have a new student entering the district should register there student first at the school of enrollment and then complete online registration for all their students that will be attending Sweetwater Union High School District.
- Make sure you have an email account before you start an application.
- Online Registration is a web form, it will time out. Do not leave unsaved sections, click the “Next” button to continue.
- To save data, be sure to click the “Save/Continue” button.
- Data field entry error messages (red popup messages) can be removed by clicking on them.
- Be careful when using the “Backspace” button, it will act as a back navigation and delete any previously entered data on that page.
- Make sure you enter your address accurately, as you type the address and auto fill list will appear and you may select your address there.