Parents of seniors! If you would like to purchase space for a message to your child in the yearbook, please read the following letter and follow the instructions.
Attention Sophomores, Juniors, and Seniors, CSF Registration window is now open. Completed application, official Spring semester grades for 2019, and $3 can be turned into Mrs. Wolfe’s class in room 505 during lunch today until Friday August 23.
Open House Activities- Master Schedule
Thursday, August 8, 2019
|Mariner Fair (Inside Mariner Gymnasium)||3:45-5PM|
|P.I.E.R. Activities (Outside Mariner Gymnasium)
(People Involved in Enrichment & Recreation)
|Club Food Faire (Outside Mariner Gymnasium)||3:45–5:15PM|
|Mariner Showcase (Inside Mariner Gymnasium)
Presentation of Colors and Flag Salute
Ballet Folklorico Performance
Pan Asian Dancers
NJROTC Unarmed Drill Team Exhibition
|Begins at 5:15
|Begin Class Visitation Schedule||6PM|
Please see the following schedule for more details: Click Here
Our Fall Sports Parent Meeting will be this Thursday (August 1st ) at 6PM in the New Gym. All Fall Sports (Football, Boys Water Polo, Girls Volleyball, Cross Country, Girls Tennis and Girls Golf) will meet for a general session and then separate into individual sports.
If you have questions about fall sports tryouts, click here.
Mar Vista Fall Sports Tryouts 2019/20
All student-athletes must be cleared by the ASB & bring proof of clearance to the coach prior to/on the day of tryouts.
- August 1st, 3:30-5:30PM @ the New Gym
- Head Coach: Coach Sean Mathews (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Ms. Torres-Matthews in the Counseling Office
- July 30th 3:30-6PM @ the Football Field
- Head Coach: Tyler Arciaga (Robert.email@example.com) or PE Office
- August 1st @ 3PM @ the Pool
- Bring swim suit, towel, water, and running shoes
- Head Coach: Chad Kavanagh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Room 508
- August 5th @ 3:30PM @ Southwest High School Tennis Courts
- Head Coach: Rick Nichols (email@example.com)
Boys/Girls Cross Country
- August 5th @ 3PM by the Anchor (football field)
- Head Coach: Benny Holt (firstname.lastname@example.org) & Estrella Pimentel (email@example.com)
- August 5th @ 2:35PM @ Room 303
- Head Coach: Randy Rosenheim (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Room 303
The first day of school for all Mariners will be Monday, July 22, 2019. All students need to report to the quad/cafeteria area. Class lists will be posted throughout. Students will need to find their name and report to 1ST period when the bell rings at 7:30 a.m.
Please Click Here for this year’s Bell Schedule.
ALL MVH athletes must be cleared by a doctor in order to compete in sports. We have once again partnered with South Bay Urgent Care to offer physicals to student for $20 on July 27, 7 – 9:30 a.m. Please click here for more information.
Seniors! All events for the rest of the year are listed on the MVH Senior Calendar.
Click here to access.
Parents – please click the link below for all information regarding AP Testing for 2019. AP Testing begins today, May 6, 2019.
Join our Trustees for a Community Meeting discussing our Local Control Accountability Plan.